Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Suggest-A-Monster
 The Blue Screen of Death! My mortal enemy!
 |  Printable Version
Mr. W&N
 Saturday, September 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM UTC (Read 2110 times)  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Monster Name: Blue Screen of Death
Weapon: Error

Victory: Congratulations, you have finally defeated your mortal enemy! You should be proud.
Failure: Too bad... you have to experience an eternity of resetting. It sucks to be you.

Jungle: True
Failboat: True
Description: As you walk along looking for whatever it is that you are going to kill next, you seem to notice that something is different. The terrain around you seems to be fading away. Suddenly, there is a brilliant flash... of blue.
You suddenly see a wall of text that is stating information about some kind of error. At last you see a list of instructions. You realize that you have run into the Blue Screen of Death! Readying your weapon, you begin to charge at your(and everyone else's) worst nemesis.

All your base, Death notes, and Chips are belong to us

Profile Email
Anonymous Person
 Saturday, September 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

I think it's a funny concept to fight the blue screen of death but if it were done more subtly it'd be funnier I think..

The only improvement I can think off the bat is that the weapon should be "ultimate power of blue screen of death". And in general, the comparison to other things that go by the formula "adjective thing of terror-inspiring thing" is too good to pass up.

Profile Email
Mr. W&N
 Sunday, September 28 2008 @ 01:41 AM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Well, I thought that if I used "Ultimate Power of the Blue Screen of Death" as its weapon, it would sound way too much like one of those damn Quest Monsters that Dan always has us trying to find. Besides, I think that the description is good enough.

All your base, Death notes, and Chips are belong to us

Profile Email