Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Island diet
 |  Printable Version
Teolian
 Wednesday, March 02 2011 @ 06:56 PM UTC (Read 1464 times)  
Forum Newbie

This is submitted on the behalf of Xel unknown as she for some reason cannot receive the confirmation email (if someone appropriate reads this could you sort that)

"This might only be a Sesson Three exucable idea, but I think it's best for us to start talking about this anyway.

You know how food can give you extra stiama if you eat right? (Not counting Joker or Robot) Yeah... Well I love that idea, but there needs to be a bit more to it. Well, in the real world people enjoy eatting food that's not really the best for their body can be quite enjoyable. So I was thinking that there sould be like a race related buff if you eat more food from your races hometown. Would be like having a third food stat seeable only on newday. And that race type buff.

Also there should be a part for eatting more then the same food everyday. Cause well eatting the same thing day after day, should have your character like get sick of it.

Would love for a Robot Only Cafe in 404 while we're on the topic of food. Or the Robot Cafe wouldn't be good for non-robots to eat... And a Cafe in Acehigh that'll give off random and crazy buffs both good and bad would be a cool idea as well."

I for one like the idea

Again i cannot stress enough that Xel is the one who came up with this idea and not me.

Teolian Amicious Xelious

Profile Email
Maniak
 Wednesday, March 02 2011 @ 07:41 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

More complexity? The current broken food system where you can be both fat and malnourished is already quite confusing for new players. It's so backwards you absolutely cannot figure it out without asking, and then you get handed a sledgehammer solution.

I like the underlying idea though. How about bigger stomachs for Zombies and Mutants, smaller for Midgets? Disadvantages for a fat cat, since they're supposed to be slender creatures?

http://maniak.cu.cc/

Profile Email Website
Derp derp
 Friday, March 04 2011 @ 02:28 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

A robot-only cafe where they sold oil and batteries.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.31 seconds
New Topic Post Reply