Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 teensy little request for the Enquirer
 |  Printable Version
dizzyizzy
 Friday, April 08 2011 @ 05:51 PM UTC (Read 1305 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Every once in a while, someone complains about the background here.... it's not that attractive, and it likes to make random lines in the wiki unreadable. But there's been no alternate suggestions, except a general "Change it." I'VE GOT ONE.

Could we pretty please switch this background to the beautiful tree background that came with the weather system? It'll be 94% more attractive, 73% cooler, and 67% better shade in bright sunlight, not to mention 100% more readable, since there won't be that line through the articles anymore. Please?

Profile Email
Harris
 Friday, April 08 2011 @ 06:01 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

That one or the Classic Improbable skin. Big Grin

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Matthew
 Friday, April 08 2011 @ 06:05 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

My own suggestion is to change the background to this thing here, and then the background colors of the posts themselves to match.

Adding the trees would be awesome, too. The board would be much prettier!

edit:
Only vaguely related: would it be possible to make the tree backgrounds (in the actual game, I mean) static, so that they move with you as you scroll? That'd be nice.

edit edit: okay, so I realize what I'm basically asking is to make the enquirer look like the labs. Also, I've seen it brought it before, but maybe the labs should be moved to a subsection on the forums, and then that link taken out of the header? The link could be 'Enquirer - Blogs, Labs, Forums and Wiki' or something, I dunno. The labs just don't seem active enough to be worth their entire own forum.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Friday, April 08 2011 @ 07:12 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Quote by: Matthew

Okay, so I realize what I'm basically asking is to make the enquirer look like the labs. Also, I've seen it brought it before, but maybe the labs should be moved to a subsection on the forums, and then that link taken out of the header? The link could be 'Enquirer - Blogs, Labs, Forums and Wiki' or something, I dunno. The labs just don't seem active enough to be worth their entire own forum.

This is happening. NEXT WEEK! Mr. Green And we'll put up a shop for merch, while we're at it.

Profile Email Website
Harris
 Friday, April 08 2011 @ 07:15 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Boo-yah! Thankya Sir!!

"Ain't nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile." -The Grateful Dead

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.51 seconds
New Topic Post Reply