Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 NOOB question
 |  Printable Version
Gen. Jackassery
 Wednesday, November 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM UTC (Read 2580 times)  
Forum Newbie

Sorry, I don't know where this should go, or even if it's appropriate, but I'm just wondering how to find Mr. Stern. He gave me a cigarette when I first started playing, but now I've got this rusty revolver that says it should go to Mr. Stern, and I wander around the museum and he never pops up any more. Any ideas?

Thanks!

— Gen. Jackassery

Profile Email
tehdave
 Wednesday, November 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Well, what happens is Mr Stern sends you on a quest to go collect things from every race's outpost. Unfortunately, if you don't remember it, there's no way to get the game to remind you what you were doing with it. However, if you go to the other race's outposts (via traveling. I recommend picking up a Map from the comms tent. Also, spray yourself with repellent spray before heading out) and visit the Council Offices there, you'll get more stuff for him. Mr Stern unfortunately wants nothing to do with you until you've got it all, so go out and pick it up!

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? All you get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, the sky's the limit.

Profile Email
Count Sessine
 Thursday, November 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Welcome to the game! Dave's given you good advice. If you have other questions, though, the best place to have them answered is in Location Four in the game, available in any outpost. Veterans in a helpful mood make a habit of dropping by there.

Or, you can ask in banter chat, or global banter.

Profile Email
Gen. Jackassery
 Thursday, November 17 2011 @ 05:59 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Fantastic, thank you both— Dave for the advice, and the Count for direction where to ask questions in the future.

I think I'll hit Location Four for now. I'm still a touch too shy for the banter.

— Gen. Jackassery

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.38 seconds
New Topic Post Reply