Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Season Two Planning Forum New Topic Post Reply
 Season Two's Playable Races Thread
 |  Printable Version
YurianStonebow
 Wednesday, November 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM UTC (Read 2028 times)  
Forum Newbie

Looking over the races' stats, I discovered that Kittymorph, which I thought was based on Green Dragon's Felyne race, doesn't have the increased chance of finding gems/cigarettes. In fact, none of them do. I can understand omitting that ability from Improbable Island, but there was a limiter that jcp and the gang put in back in Central that limited the amount of hit points a character could have through gems/DK points, equal to said character's current accumulated number of DKs. I was just wondering if we could put that code back in the game. Please feel free to weigh the pros and cons, not just with this race or this particular feature, but with anything else you may want to add or change with other races.

Profile Email
Anonymous: Tor Nagoth
 Wednesday, November 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM UTC  

How hard would it be to make Spidermorphs as a new playable race? Maybe just before GoBot. With Web-based racial ablities, a moderate Travel and attack bonus and penalties to charm and defense.

Sir Gompmire
 Saturday, March 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Okay, here is where this should be posted:

I would like to see the Doggymorph as a playable race. I think it's a little unfair that they have been relegated to death when those blasted cats run free.

I guess they'd probably either show up soon after kittymorph and be fairly similar, or show up a while later with a different buff layout (like normal favor (or even negative since the watcher seems to hate them), but strong attack and adequate defense with a lot of turns or something).

Then again, it's probably much too late to add anything, but I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply