Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Season Two Planning Forum New Topic Post Reply
 Stastical Analysis
 |  Printable Version
Fodder Kid
 Monday, November 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM UTC (Read 2416 times)  
Forum Contender
Contender

CMJ,

Would it be possible in Season II to see other players Statistical Analysis? I'd like to see how mine compares to other folks.

Fodder Kid

(short and sweet)

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Monday, November 17 2008 @ 08:49 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

D'oh! I didn't think anybody actually looked at this, so it was on my list of Things That Generate Far Too Much Server Load For Far Too Little Benefit, and the plan is to remove it and enjoy the extra speed increase.

Profile Email Website
Count of S-G
 Monday, November 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I'd have to say that it would be alright to remove it, but I for one (and apparently Fodder Kid) do look at ours fairly often. Of course, if it was a considerable delay to the game, then you should do away with it.

It would be nice if you made a list of the things that were eating into server time that could be removed, and we gave feedback on how important each one was.

Glory Points awarded for this fight: 0 You have defeated The Watcher! You receive 1377 Requisition! You receive 20193 experience!

Profile Email
Fodder Kid
 Monday, November 17 2008 @ 09:30 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

YOU DIDN'T THINK ANYONE LOOKED AT THIS! HAHAHAHA

I look at mine like a religion. Do whole drive kills different ways and compare. I LOVE that freaking tool. But if it's a processing sucking bastard, then do what ya gotta do.

The FK

Profile Email
Tor NaGoth
 Tuesday, November 18 2008 @ 03:26 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I must admit, I look at mine fairly regularly for comparison as well, (Ever since I discovered it was there) I suppose I wouldn't miss it a lot, but it is fun to use as a reference.

Profile Email
cowtessa
 Tuesday, November 18 2008 @ 11:08 PM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

I love the statistical analysis thingy! Its fun ^_^ I don't know that it would be a Good Thing [tm] though, to open it to other players...I mean, right now you can get a good approximation of most of the info from the Raven. Its fun to look at those who have a lot of dk's and see what they do for their tactics, especially if they're at level one at the moment. You can at least see attack, defense, gear and drive killls. You can sort out how many points someone else has spent from that pretty easily. HP and turns are much more loose, as you can buy HP with ciggies, and (apparently) you used to get hp every dk. If HP only came from drive kills then you could sort out how others spent their improbable points pretty easily...

The other information from the analysis I see no problem with sharing ^_^

Profile Email
Theo1
 Thursday, January 08 2009 @ 01:16 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

even me (who hasnt played in ages) used that "alot" , it was useful for comparing how you did on different DK's and figuring out which strategies worked better than others and such. i kinda hope that it sticks around..

*edit* before getting rid of this one id suggest looking into it more, i think you'd find alot more people used it than you thought.

Theo/Teia thinks everyone is damn sexy, except for you, you're just moderately sexy.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.59 seconds
New Topic Post Reply