Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 I think it would be COOL
 |  Printable Version
Cicero
 Thursday, September 06 2012 @ 10:08 PM UTC (Read 1471 times)  
Forum Newbie

...if we could bottle the drinks served out to us by George and Miu-Miu, etc. for later consumption. (I am assuming the PSK wouldn't count.) Bottles could work something like chronospheres, being purchasable for cigarettes or Supporter Points, and be filled at each pub by the bartender just like normal sit-down drinks so they can be saved and used in other parts of the Island.

Does anyone else think this would be cool?

WHAT OTHER THINGS DO YOU THINK WOULD BE COOL?

Profile Email
Collin-Vee
 Thursday, September 06 2012 @ 10:25 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Quote by: Cicero

WHAT OTHER THINGS DO YOU THINK WOULD BE COOL?

MORE shiny things to spend money/req/souls on! Those are always cool!

Profile Email
Agelmar
 Thursday, September 06 2012 @ 10:40 PM UTC  
Forum Contestant
Contestant

Pretty sure that there's a reason CMJ hasn't implemented a take-it-home Gargleblaster. The kind of power shouldn't leave the 'Kitty, if you ask me.

They all think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who are crazy. It is I who am MAD!

Profile Email
Hairy Mary
 Thursday, September 06 2012 @ 11:04 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Even if the gargleblaster was left out of this. (It eats through plastic/glass/metal say.) Then I think that being able to keep drinks from everywhere, making it much easier to stack buffs might be a bit too powerful.

Profile Email
Awesome Fred
 Thursday, September 06 2012 @ 11:24 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Buff stacking is too powerful due to its multiplicative nature, so that really would have to be turned into additive in order to be able to justify it. Then each buff successive buff wouldn't become even stronger as you get them. But goddamn, I really want to be able to increase buff durations (through multiple drinkings at once) or easily apply them while jungling, so I don't need to keep going through an extra ~10 pages every ~20 combat rounds. (Return to Outpost, Pub, Talk to Barkeep, 1st Drink, Back to Keep, 2nd Drink, Back to Keep, 3rd Drink, Exit Pub, Enter Jungle)

...I've said this about buff stacking a thousand times over the past 1.5 years, so I don't even know anymore if I'm actually repeating something that observed or if I've just been guessing that all along. Maybe I'm wrong.

Profile Email
Ada
 Friday, September 07 2012 @ 12:16 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Hairy+Mary

Even if the gargleblaster was left out of this. (It eats through plastic/glass/metal say.) Then I think that being able to keep drinks from everywhere, making it much easier to stack buffs might be a bit too powerful.

Agreed. Being able to lengthen the duration of buffs, or carry them around in your pocket for later, is way too powerful.

Profile Email
Matthew
 Friday, September 07 2012 @ 12:21 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I still really like an idea that was brought up in the other thread, though: a 'the works' option that lets you buy every drink in a bar with one click. Would save a lot of clicks and time because a lot of people do that anyway.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.65 seconds
New Topic Post Reply