Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 Hello
 |  Printable Version
Rozarius
 Tuesday, May 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM UTC (Read 1159 times)  
Forum Newbie

Not quite sure where to put this. So I'm putting it here.

Hi my Name is Rozarius. I just joined the game and am enjoying it so far. (Joe this game is funny as heck and I haven't even left newhome yet.) I have read both the faq and what of the wiki of lies that proports itself to be noob safe truth. I am however looking for advice and tips for anyone who is willing. And perhaps a rp clan invite thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to see you all in game if not here.

Profile Email
Trowa
 Wednesday, May 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Hello, and welcome to the Island! Big Grin

If you still need tips and tricks to playing the game, there's a wonderful guide that's been arranged by the Island's local scholar of everything awesome (and who happens to be awesome), Buddleia!
http://goo.gl/MRBnb

As for RP clans, the best advice I can give is to play in outposts with a lot of people to get noticed. Clans seeking new membership will find you. Big Grin

Something something unintelligible gibberish something.

Profile Email
Ada
 Wednesday, May 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Rozarius, if you're interested in an rp clan, you probably care about how your character gets along with the other characters in the clan - so you might find that the best way to pick a clan is to just start playing, and then figure out which clan your character would fit into best as you go. Not all clans with space for new people are actively seeking new players out, but that doesn't mean they won't take you! Just ask them. Don't get discouraged if no one invites you directly.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.31 seconds
New Topic Post Reply