Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Places > Places: Feedback and Development New Topic Post Reply
 Unable to get rid of Bunny Suit?
 |  Printable Version
Jesse
 Wednesday, May 14 2014 @ 08:04 AM UTC (Read 2248 times)  
Forum Newbie

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but because I can't seem to find much info about my problem anywhere else, I figured this might be the spot to ask about it.
Right now, I am playing a Midget, and I bought the normal Bunny Suit a while back, both because it was what I could afford at the moment, and cause of the extra charm with the Watcher that it gives me (and also cause I find the image of a Midget in a Bunny Suit a little funny, no offense intended). Now that I have enough cred to buy the best armour from Sheila, I've been trying to get rid of it, but every time I go to sell it off to her in order to buy the better one, I get this message:

"Sheila sizes you up, then decides that separating you from your Bunny Suit right now would be too painful for you.The sale is off!"

I've started to think it might be because I let my character get way too fat, but I've also never had this happen to me before with any armour. Can anyone help me out here with what I need to do to get rid of the Bunny Suit?

Profile Email
Matthew
 Wednesday, May 14 2014 @ 08:33 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

The bunny suit is giving you charm, and you did something to put your charm below the amount that the suit gives you. The game is making it impossible for you to have negative charm.

Go to the kissing booth, or throw some improbability bombs. DKing also gives you charm.

Profile Email
Clueless
 Wednesday, May 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Mathew has the right of it. A few improbable events in the jungle may also give (or take) charm, but they tend to average out positive. Accepting Joker Broth, Stonehenge, and the old man may give you charm. (Charm will not be a reward of the old man's number game)

Flirting with Emily or Seth (only one is available based on your account's gender setting) can also give charm. Never ever marry either of them though, they turn into charm vampires.

Also, buying something else which gives you charm can do it, such as Helmet/Gloves/Boots.

Profile Email
Anonymous: beraseder
 Thursday, July 03 2014 @ 03:08 PM UTC  

Clueless thanks for your advice Smile

Count Sessine
 Thursday, July 03 2014 @ 03:36 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

Beraseder, my apologies. If you're wondering why you're suddenly "anonymous'... in the daily chore of cleaning up spam userids, I must have accidentally deleted yours.

Your account name here doesn't match a character in the game, or I'd have distracted you there to say go ahead and make a new Enquirer account, and this time I'll be on the lookout for you.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.36 seconds
New Topic Post Reply