Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Creator Bundle description?
 |  Printable Version
samitefan
 Sunday, June 08 2014 @ 04:58 PM UTC (Read 1366 times)  
Forum Newbie

A looooong, long time ago I purchased one of the Creator's Bundles at the Hunter's Lodge. As it is a limited edition item, I cannot see the detailed description of the item now that it is sold out. Is there a way I am not seeing off viewing its description page now that it is sold out? Is there a direct link to the description page that I could use to see it?

Sorry to ask something so silly, but it's been bothering me for quite a while, because for the life of me I can't remember what's in the bundle.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Sunday, June 08 2014 @ 05:30 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Here's the item description as it exists now (albeit inaccessible):

This is a special, limited-edition, one-time only deal to help Improbable Island pay its tax bill and introduce new players to the joys of Place building and programming. The Creator Bundle is a tall, heavy wooden case, containing:`n`n`bITEMS TO HELP WITH BUILDING AND LOGISTICS`b`nTWENTY Builder's Brews, each of which reduces the Stamina cost of building-related activities, at a normal cost of 5,000 Supporter Points.`nTWENTY Energy Drinks, which grant more Stamina.`nTWENTY Ration Packs, which likewise grant Stamina.`nTWENTY cans of Monster Repellent Spray, which make it easier to transport raw materials around.`nTWENTY One-Shot Teleporters, which make it very easy to transport materials.`n`n`bITEMS FOR PROGRAMMING`b`nTEN Blank Memory Chips, which let you save information about players in your Place, which would normally set you back 8,000 Supporter Points.`nTEN extra Logic Grids, which let you run more than one Program in a Page or Room, which would usually cost 1,000 Supporter Points.`nTEN of each and every Contraption and Contrivance, the tradeable building blocks for Place Programming.`nTWENTY extra Programming Rows, to make Programs with more steps, which would normally cost 500 Supporter Points.`nTWENTY extra Programming Columns, to make Programs with more complex steps, which would again usually be 500 Supporter Points.`n`n`bRAW MATERIALS`b`nONE THOUSAND pieces of Weightless Wood`nONE THOUSAND pieces of Weightless Stone`n`n`bODDS AND ENDS`b`nONE Land Claim Stake, the very first item that you need to get started making your Place, worth 100 Cigarettes.`nONE Large Box of Cigarettes (that's 75 cigs), for buying furniture and renting toolboxes and such, which would normally be 1,000 Supporter Points.`nONE Special Creator's Medal, fitting in with the new larger and more detailed and beautiful Medal graphics by Zolotisty!`n`nSo that's 16,000 Supporter Points - $160 - worth of stuff, and that's not counting all the things that don't have a cost in SP but `ido`i have a cost in Stamina and Requisition - the raw materials alone have an `iunfathomable`i Stamina cost. Seriously, I `imade`i this game, and off the top of my head, I just don't know how much Stamina it'd take to get a thousand bits of Wood and a thousand bits of Stone `iand then haul them back to your Place.`i I'd need to do a spreadsheet to figure it out - but it's a `ilot.`i`n`nFor this, I ask 2,500 Supporter Points, or twenty-five American dollars.`n`nThis isn't just a chunk of my tax bill. It isn't just a Place in a Box, it's a `ipretty big`i Place in a Box. And it's not just a pretty big Place in a Box, it's your chance to be more than a watcher, reader, observer, player. If this is the first and only thing you ever buy on Improbable Island, then you'll become part of two respected minorities - you'll become a Supporter `iand`i a Creator, not just encouraging indie game development but `iputting your fingerprints in it.`i`n`nPlease note that descriptions of impressive size and weight are for flavour only - as far as the game's concerned, this box weighs nothing and will not incur any Stamina penalties. Once opened, all items inside are placed into the Lodge Bag, in which weight doesn't matter. Transfer items to your main Inventory to use them.

Profile Email Website
samitefan
 Sunday, June 08 2014 @ 05:34 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Thanks CaveManJoe!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.34 seconds
New Topic Post Reply