Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Suggestion: Ability to throw things at the failboat
 |  Printable Version
Bidgey
 Wednesday, January 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM UTC (Read 1339 times)  
Forum Newbie

Myself and a few others in chat were discussing what to do with the 607 sneezeroot I had managed to accumulate in my travels, and the suggestion of "Throw it at people on the failboat and yell that it's what Failure feels like." was given by fellow player (Lilithine). I, along with the banter chat, thought this was a great idea, until I realised there was no such option. So we generally agreed that this should be a feature, and so I made this forum post. Hope people like it, and hope it's added to the game.

-bidgey

Profile Email
JonT
 Wednesday, January 14 2015 @ 11:32 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

I can see this turning into an issue very quickly. People loading up the failboat with crapmeat and such. I get that that's probably what you want but I don't see it being a productive feature of the game.

Profile Email
Genevieve
 Wednesday, January 14 2015 @ 11:56 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

On the Fail Boat you have no access to Inventory, so I don't believe throwing actual game objects is something that can happen currently! Fortunately you can write on the Fail Boat without Failing! In the comms tent you can talk to the Fail Boat, I've done such things before, including writing with a bunch of friends and raiding it!

Though I do think it'd be an amusing game feature to just dump inventory at the fail boat a-la candy bomb that lets people on the boat start a new day with a little stamina boost. It may actually encourage people to stay on the boat for story or cage fights!

Profile Email Website
Docenspiel
 Thursday, January 15 2015 @ 03:45 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

A reverse Camera Poke? Pay some Favour to have buckets of skronk/crusty underwear/Mutant poetry dumped on the losers. A little extra flavor text, though it'll probably get ignored immediately. What's that, we have weather?

For rent: one skull, in serious need of dusting.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.39 seconds
New Topic Post Reply