Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Development New Topic Post Reply
 Bug Repellent and Fly Swatter
 |  Printable Version
Zoinks
 Wednesday, July 01 2015 @ 04:42 PM UTC (Read 1221 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

This month we get 2 Monthly Mementos! To grab them both, simply donate $10. Grab 'em both while they last, cause these ones should be really helpful, overall stamina-wise.

Now, onto what they do.
The Bug Repellent, after you spray it over your body, gives you 2% stamina, straight up!
If you JUST want this one, you only need to donate $5.

The Fly Swatter is another passive buff, like the last Monthly Memento (Storm in a Box, can be found here: http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=33125). It claims to "Give a 2% Stamina cost reduction to any travelling actions, as long as it's in your possession." I do not know if this means 2% of the actual cost, or 2% stamina cut right out. Testing it has not answered that.
This is the bonus one, to get this one donate $10 in one go. ($5 twice will NOT work.) (You will get them both when you donate $10.)

Currently these both are pretty glitchy, but I'm sure that'll all be solved soon. I suggest testing them out and petitioning and all that good stuff.

Side note, we STILL don't know what the Spring does, that topic can be discussed here: http://enquirer.improbableisland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=33048

Profile Email
Zoinks
 Wednesday, July 01 2015 @ 05:12 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

I just now noticed...

We've had a whole YEAR of Monthly Mementos! So... Happy MManniversary, everyone!

I know some of us who weren't able to get the ones from last year are very bummed they couldn't, for whatever reason. Myself, I'm still missing the first two, which came out before I even joined so I never would have had access to them.
Perhaps we could discuss this here. I heard a suggestion in Banter a while back about the older ones being purchasable for a bit more than they were originally. It may be a bit odd incorporating a directly cash based store to this game, however...

Anyways, feel free to post your ideas!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply