Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 Help! An islander needs your support!
 |  Printable Version
Lea.wolfsfeld
 Tuesday, July 07 2015 @ 12:37 PM UTC (Read 1304 times)  
Forum Contender
Contender

No, seriously. I've hit a major brick wall in my case in terms of money. They are asking for over nearly 2000 in fees and other legal costs (And who knows what more they will ask for.) I really need to stay in the UK in terms of work and health (I have various health care needs that can cause the costs to pile up.)

I'm not normally one to set up such a thing but Peter has to try and raise the funds at gofundme.com/yr9x75d. I'm really not happy that we're resorting to this but we don't really have much in the way of choices at this point.

If you have any questions about what's going on, feel free to email me at lea.wolfsfeld@gmail.com

Profile Email
Lea.wolfsfeld
 Friday, July 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM UTC  
Forum Contender
Contender

Shamelessly bumping this thread as well as updating it.

Anyway I look at it I still have to pay the fees. What is being a problem is surviving until then. We do not have enough money to survive until then. The cost of various bills and food have drained our funds and we're literally surviving on the good will of others. Pete is looking into dropping out of Uni to try and find work if he needs to but that will just end his career as an animator right then and there.

I'm looking for things that I can do to earn money without having to declare it but it's obviously difficult and pretty much out of reach. I really don't know how we're going to make it at this point.

I hate being driven to this point. I really hate having to ask for help like this but I don't have a choice. I can only write this now because I had a family member take on the broadband/phone contract.

If you can't donate then please try to share the link to the donation page so that it increases the chances that I can finally get out of this mess and get on with my life.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply