Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Feature Requests, Ideas and Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Perpetually stuck in a BadNav
 |  Printable Version
Anonymous: columbus
 Wednesday, December 02 2015 @ 09:59 PM UTC (Read 1849 times)  

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this but I saw other recent posts where Mods were able to get a character out of a BadNav loop, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm stuck in a Rook Trader game. The game has ended, but I have no option of going back to the outpost. In fact, the links on the left of the screen that allow navigation in the game board are the only ones there, and they still work; after messing around I'm at negative 13 turns.

The url is http://www.improbableisland.com/badnav.php; I've tried resetting my browser, clearing cache, trying a new browser, and even trying a new computer, but no matter what when I log in I'm still stuck in the Rook Trader game. I've tried the suggested links in the BadNav header, as well as clicking the Enquirer link and from that page clicking "Back to Improbable Island." Nothing works!

Any chance a mod could pop me out of there? It's a fun game but I want to get back to fighting!

My in-game name is Columbus as well.

Thursday, December 03 2015 @ 12:53 AM UTC  

Alternately, if someone happens to be playing Rook Trader and they can link me the URL for the "go back to the outpost" link, maybe I could try pasting that into my bar and seeing if that works? I'll try anything at this point, still stuck 6 hours later. Frown

Thursday, December 03 2015 @ 01:55 AM UTC  

Well, I don't know how to delete these posts but it looks like it resolved itself. >

Thursday, December 03 2015 @ 02:06 PM UTC  

Argh it happened again! Frown I guess I should just stop playing Rook Trader. Frown

Ebenezer
 Saturday, December 05 2015 @ 02:01 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

I have just now hit the magic button that they tell me to hit when this thing happens. You should be free!

Profile Email
Anonymous: Danthulhu
 Tuesday, December 08 2015 @ 03:09 AM UTC  

I too am stuck in a perpetual BadNav, more accurately a whitescreen Badnav!

I can't seem to even log in without being stuck.

please help!

Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply