Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Season Two > Development New Topic Post Reply
 The Haunted Socket
 |  Printable Version
Zoinks
 Friday, June 03 2016 @ 10:04 AM UTC (Read 1360 times)  
Forum Badass
Badass

So, typically, I make a forum post with each new Monthly Memento or addition to the game and such... But this one is pretty self explanatory, and it's really needed. But I'm going to anyways, because I'd like to share something!

So, first off, the Haunted Socket, June of 2016's Monthly Memento!
It gives you a random Contraption or Contrivance once a day, if used.
C & Cs are used in Place building, to program in nifty things like, say, opening a door when a button is pressed.
If you're a rather new player, I recommend using this with caution, as each C & C weighs 1.2 kg each. This can quickly add up!
However, The Haunted Socket can easily become an invaluable tool for Place builders, as it doesn't require a single cig to use, unlike the typical place of obtaining C & Cs; The Scrapyard in CC404.

Second thing I wanted to say was about the latest MoTD; the one dated 2016-06-03 03:46:58.
I wanted to add in a related video, which explains some of what CMJ talked about in a little simpler terms.
https://youtu.be/UEfP1OKKz_Q
(It's not about voltage, however, but mostly just safety features of the British plug.)

Finally, one last comment. The tea time power surge is still one of the funniest phenomenons to me.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply