K.K. Victoria
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Gorbert

Quote by: Zolotisty

Quote by: Jade+XXIV

Should I bother reading the 50 pages that I missed or is there nothing interesting?

Nothing terribly interesting.

Except the part where I presented you with a bottle of wine and proceeded to bring you on a long walk through all the most interesting places I know. That really was interesting, G; J taught Z how to kiss. ;D

Awesome. Now someone needs to teach her where babies come from. I relegate this task to either Sessine or KK.

Zolo sits, staring at the green board. What an annoying color. Are those scratches of white? What are those blocks on the edge for?
"Psst... Z. What are blocks for?" KK whispers, sitting in the school desk next to her. The classroom is otherwise completely empty.
"Mn..." She mutters quietly. For some odd reason, there's an unspoken rule of silence here.

With a clap, the door opens and a stout old man with graying hair wearing a white dress shirt and slacks walks in. He picks up one of the small white cigarettes and begins to drag it across the board. Zolotisty twitches at the grating sound on her ears. KK twitches at the waste of a perfectly good unfiltered cigarette.

"Now class." The man says, turning around after a few minutes of ear and principle torture. "I'm here to teach you about Sexual educations." He says, looking over a thin pair of reading glasses. He underlines what is now in white on the board. "I am your teacher for this session." KK blinks. That face. Zolo stiffens. That voice.

"My name is Bernard. You can call me 'Uncle.'"

A grin of partially missing and ancient teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now that... That would be a disaster...

"You saved Pineapple!"

Profile Email
fictoris
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Quote by: fictoris

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have decided that if we do not get the server back soon our sanity will degrade into something dangerous.

WAY past that point already, fictoris. You are already surrounded by crazies.

Ah.........Shit.

Cameron

Profile Email Website
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Oh, I am much braver than just smiling back. Just caught him again, whipped off my headphones to exchange pleasantries from across the bus. For your information, he is having an excellent day.

BERNARD I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Gorbert surreptitiously slips his hand into Z's travel bag while she's focused on the other passenger and pulls out a document. He gives Bernard the tiniest of nods as he slips the papers into his coat.

Profile Email
Jade XXIV
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: K.K.+Victoria

Should I bother reading the 50 pages that I missed or is there nothing interesting?

Except the part where I presented you with a bottle of wine and proceeded to bring you on a long walk through all the most interesting places I know. That really was interesting, G; J taught Z how to kiss. ;D

Awesome. Now someone needs to teach her where babies come from. I relegate this task to either Sessine or KK.

Zolo sits, staring at the green board. What an annoying color. Are those scratches of white? What are those blocks on the edge for?
"Psst... Z. What are blocks for?" KK whispers, sitting in the school desk next to her. The classroom is otherwise completely empty.
"Mn..." She mutters quietly. For some odd reason, there's an unspoken rule of silence here.

With a clap, the door opens and a stout old man with graying hair wearing a white dress shirt and slacks walks in. He picks up one of the small white cigarettes and begins to drag it across the board. Zolotisty twitches at the grating sound on her ears. KK twitches at the waste of a perfectly good unfiltered cigarette.

"Now class." The man says, turning around after a few minutes of ear and principle torture. "I'm here to teach you about Sexual educations." He says, looking over a thin pair of reading glasses. He underlines what is now in white on the board. "I am your teacher for this session." KK blinks. That face. Zolo stiffens. That voice.

Oh my. You...*laughs hysterically*

Islanding since 2009.

Profile Email
Zolotisty
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:01 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

*LAUGHING*

BERNARD. BERNARD YOU JUST JEOPARDIZED MY CHANCES.

I AM BLAMING YOU.

Edit: Well, KK, really. But the VEHEMENT REACTION was to BERNARD'S PRESENCE IN THAT.

BARK BARK BARK.

Profile Email
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Oh, great. Thanks. I had almost moved my mind out of the triage station and you just shot it in the head.

Profile Email
Jade XXIV
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Oh, great. Thanks. I had almost moved my mind out of the triage station and you just shot it in the head.

KK...do you mind? Stop breaking him. He's dead...and is trying to get back to us on the island.

Islanding since 2009.

Profile Email
Zolotisty
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM UTC  
Forum Moderator

AND NOW, I TAKE MY LEAVE.

*bow!*

BARK BARK BARK.

Profile Email
K.K. Victoria
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

--You realize you're giving me grounds to cotinue with this little tale, right?

"You saved Pineapple!"

Profile Email
Jade XXIV
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

AND NOW, I TAKE MY LEAVE.

*bow!*

Bye bye love of my life!

Islanding since 2009.

Profile Email
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Absolutely, go right ahead.

Profile Email
K.K. Victoria
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Alright, gimmie a bit, my computer is kind of... Under attack?

It's running slowly.

Least I know exactly how to go on....

"You saved Pineapple!"

Profile Email
SicPuess
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

A lot of people owe me a new laptop soon. It's not that bad, you can split the cost.

*wipes ONCE AGAIN*

Also, KK. Go on go on go on. Not goon, go on.

Profile Email
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

It's running slowly.

Take your time. I need some time to get all of my affairs in order.

Profile Email
Jade XXIV
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

That's what you say when you're getting ready to die, not when you're coming back.

Islanding since 2009.

Profile Email
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I think listening to Lux Aeterna is appropriate for the complete shattering of my will to live.

Profile Email
K.K. Victoria
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

It's running slowly.

Huh, either Jade, Sicpuess, or Midget Tori better watch out. Tonight is the chopping block for Gorbert's choice...

"You saved Pineapple!"

Profile Email
Gorbert
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:19 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

That's what you say when you're getting ready to die, not when you're coming back.

Yeah, I know.

Profile Email
Tor NaGoth
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

MIdget Tori sneaks in and absconds with Gorbert, Leaving poor Jade all alone....

Profile Email
K.K. Victoria
 Friday, April 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Tor+NaGoth

MIdget Tori sneaks in and absconds with Gorbert, Leaving poor Jade all alone....

Announcer---

AND IT LOOKS LIKE MIDGET TORI HAS TAKEN THE GOLD!

Runner up in Second is Jade XIII, followed by...

Bernard?!

"You saved Pineapple!"

Profile Email
Content generated in: 1.67 seconds
New Topic Post Reply