Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Season Two Planning Forum New Topic Post Reply
 Character deleted for season 2?
 |  Printable Version
Hermein
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Here's a twist on this question that I don't think has been brought up yet. If, once S2 is solid, one was to wish to really move one's character from S1 to S2, would you (CMJ) entertain requests to delete the old S1 character? Effectively, they will have left S1 and will only exist in S2.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Sure, I'll delete old S1 characters if the owner requests me to. That won't change anything in S2, though.

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: Bee Bee
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM UTC  

It would be Improbable, and therefore likely, that a clone, doppleganger, evil twin, or other copy of your character will transmigrate to S2 leaving the original still slogging through the Jungles of S1.

Personally, I'll probably keep playing S1 with my old character while adding a new character for S2. Since I'm not playing for the social or PVP aspects of the world, I would wouldn't mind wandering the Jungles alone as long as the Hospital Tents were working (ie. as long as Caveman Joe is willing to keep the Servers running.)

Fergus
 Friday, June 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

I have a question, although nearly everyone will jump to S2 right away on July 1st, how long will we have to log in before our account is deleted? I'm assuming that you'll be transferring everyone's account and passwords, but since they'd be at level one with one DK, doesn't the account get deleted after a day or two of not logging in? Will that be suspended for the first week or so? Or am I looking at the move the entirely wrong way? Will I end any of my sentences without a question mark?

Profile Email
Symar
 Friday, June 12 2009 @ 01:00 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: Fergus

Will I end any of my sentences without a question mark?

The world may never know.

Profile Email
Icklem
 Saturday, June 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

COPY:

Dear Caveman Joe,
I'm unsure if the system has deleted one of my 'Bloody Distractions' due to bring ill atm, and therefore unable to log on much.

Can I tell which kind soul gave / transferred me 300 donator points - presumably for my b.day as they knew I couldn't afford it?
Yours,
Big Grin Icklem

Carpe Diem.

Profile Email Website
CavemanJoe
 Saturday, June 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Not unless they want to tell you. Smile

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.51 seconds
New Topic Post Reply