Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

Forum Index > Legacy Forums: Season One > Season Two Planning Forum New Topic Post Reply
 A very fine distinction about Donator Points and S2
 |  Printable Version
Hermein
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM UTC (Read 2042 times)  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

For a very long time we've known that DP will move over from S1 to S2. Now with the launch just a few weeks away it finally occurs to me to ask a question about it Wink

Will the DP in the new account be the total that one has in one's account as of the S2 reset and launch? Or will it be the grand total of all the DP that one has ever been awarded? I make that distinction only because I've given away some DP, and I would prefer that those points remain with the accounts that I've sent them to, rather than coming back to me.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

The transferred Donation Points will stay with the person to whom you transferred them, and they'll get to spend them again. Smile

-CMJ

Profile Email Website
hajen
 Thursday, June 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

another question concerning the donator points: how will they be assigned to the player in SII?
i do not want to use 'hajen' in the new season; i have a different naming convention in mind to use.
i wasn't here for the switch from the pilot to season one, so have no idea how it was done then or how it will be done now. do i (and any other player not planning to use their season one name) need to send a PM to Dan, telling what the new name will be?

"tis better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

Profile Email
Symar
 Friday, June 12 2009 @ 12:57 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

I would guess, at worst, you could make a new character, and gift your points over to yourself, and then stop playing the copy.

Profile Email
CavemanJoe
 Friday, June 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM UTC  
Forum Admin
Admin

Yes, Hajen - you can PM me and ask me to change your name and login, although it would be less of a pain in the arse to make a new character and gift the DP's over.

Profile Email Website
hajen
 Friday, June 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Quote by: CavemanJoe

Yes, Hajen - you can PM me and ask me to change your name and login, although it would be less of a pain in the arse to make a new character and gift the DP's over.

oh! well i don't want to be a bother and heavens! everyone knows i wouldn't want to be a pain Twisted Evil so it's the new characters, init? Wink

thanks for the quick response

"tis better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

Profile Email
Icklem
 Saturday, June 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM UTC  
Forum Newbie

Dear Caveman Joe,
I'm unsure if the system has deleted one of my 'Bloody Distractions' due to bring ill atm, and therefore unable to log on much.

Can I tell which kind soul gave / transferred me 300 donator points - presumably for my b.day as they knew I couldn't afford it?
Yours,
Big Grin Icklem

Carpe Diem.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.61 seconds
New Topic Post Reply