Enquirer Home Page | Twitter | Back to Improbable Island

 Forum Index > Off-Topic > Out-of-Game New Topic Post Reply
 Midget Mafia!
 |  Printable Version
talkydoor
 Monday, October 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*appears blinking, apparently having been knocked unconscious several hours ago*

'Huh? Wazz going on?'

*sees the hat and steps towards it uncertainly*

'Can I vote for myself? I seem to have been suspiciously absent for most of the day'


 
Profile Email
Quote
talkydoor
 Monday, October 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*decides she shouldn't vote for herself, and writes a note to drop into the hat*

Day 2 vote: Fergus

(No particular reason, just that she thinks having a body again may have corrupted his mind)


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Monday, October 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

"Well, we seem to have reached an impass, since Fergus obviously isn't going to vote for himself. So talky, either you need to vote for me, or Mr. Bond has to vote for Fergus. Or we fail to reach a decision, and find out who isn't a midget when they turn up dead tomorrow. I suppose you and I could change our votes to Mr. Bond, and see if Fergus goes along with it, but I am comfortable with my vote."


 
Profile Email
Quote
Fergus
 Monday, October 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/03/09
Posts: 93

Actually, I think it is impossible to change votes. So, I shall Day 2 Vote: Tyr (sorry about calling you a she before, by the way Oops! ) and we wait to see who dies tonight and then must decide. Unfortunate, but true.


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Monday, October 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

OOC: From the rules: Once a majority is reached, the day ends. even if i don't immediately post. If during this time a second majority is reached, it is discarded.

If we can reach a second majority (even if it doesn't count), we must be able to change votes. At least, that's how I'm reading it.


 
Profile Email
Quote
Fergus
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/03/09
Posts: 93

Oh? I swear I thought I saw something about that... I guess not since I can't find it back in the thread, my bad. :/

Either way though, this is our last night unless we vote no kill... In fact, it'd probably work to our advantage that way, get it narrowed down to three people for sure... Why don't we do that, especially if there's the kittymorph out there.

*tears up his old vote for Tyr, puts in a new slip Day 2 Vote: No Vote*


 
Profile Email
Quote
Max Dougwell
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 08/28/08
Posts: 100

*The Villagers, still bickering over who to kill once again enter their separate homes.*

End of Day!

(Insert time-dilation footage of moon speeding across night sky)

As the first rays reach over the horizon, you all hurry to the town square (or local bar) to determine who is the killer.

The fact that everyone turns up, perfectly healthy and refreshed from an uninterrupted sleep gets the meeting off to a bad start.

No One died last night

End of Night!


 
Profile Email
Quote
James Bond
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/07/09
Posts: 80

*wakes up with a yawn, and exits his barikaded bar. Seeing nobody dead, he inspects the results of yesterdays vote-off.*

BLAST!!! Everybody (except Reverb, but he's dead) voted yesterday, meaning THE MIDGET WAS HERE!!!! They're getting sneaky, those theiving midget bastards, they are...

*Glares suspiciously around, trying to guess who's the midget. He reclaims his bloody shovel from the bushes, and starts patting one hand with it idly, glaring at everybody.*


 
Profile Email
Quote
talkydoor
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 06:37 AM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*glares suspiciously at Mr Bond patting his bloody shovel. She's obviously had a sleepless night, and has severe bags under her eyes*

'Morning all'


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

*also reads the notice*
"Huh. All right. So we're exactly where we were yesterday."
*breaks out the cocoa in predictable but damn-I-need-a-cup manner, and offers it around*


 
Profile Email
Quote
talkydoor
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*accepts the cocoa, but looks at is suspiciously*

'Huh, thanks, I think'

*thinks for a moment and puts up a sign:
Free req for bodily fluids!
and hides behind a bush to watch it*


 
Profile Email
Quote
James Bond
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/07/09
Posts: 80

*Also accepts a cup of cocoa, then spotting the sign, he walks over to it. Holding his sign over the bucket, he scrapes off some dried blood into it. He looks up at talkydoor.*

Does this count? If so, where's my reck?


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

*echs at the blood* "Not really fluid anymore, is it?"


 
Profile Email
Quote
James Bond
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/07/09
Posts: 80

*glances down at the bucket.*

Hmm... indeed it is... but that's all I'm willing to part with.
At least it wasn't mine.


 
Profile Email
Quote
talkydoor
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*pats her pockets and looks guiltily up at Mr Bond*

'Ah, afraid I'm a bit short at the moment.... Can I owe you?'

*looks consideringly at same. Well, he doesn't seem keen enough to be a midget. Wonders whether to change 'fluids' for 'parts' but sighs regretfully, and takes sign down*


 
Profile Email
Quote
Fergus
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/03/09
Posts: 93

*prances into the town square and sees the others all still there*
"Oho? The midget did not strike? Or perhaps was he blocked by a Mutant? Either way, that Midget is talking an awfully big risk in delaying if there is a Kittymorph."

*twiddles his thumbs*
"So, what now? We could delay another night and see if a Kittymorph does really inhabit this town, for then they would've definitely seen two of the three other people and know who to point to... But then again, it's looking like there isn't one in town at all! Oh dear, we have a dilemma. Any thoughts?"


 
Profile Email
Quote
talkydoor
 Tuesday, October 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM UTC  
Forum Improbable Badass
Improbable Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/10/09
Posts: 162

*thinks*

'Well, could it be that that actually was a suicide on Reverb's part, and we actually have no midget mafia in town at all?'

(Yeah, she's not the brightest spark..)

'I don't think we can afford to wait. There's always the danger that there's a zombie in town too, don't forget. (Although how we could miss one of them, I don't know!)'


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Wednesday, October 14 2009 @ 02:11 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

"Maybe Fergus is right. Yes, we risk losing another of us, but I'd rather not vote for an innocent person. Unless, of course, Fergus is the midget, and is trying to pick us off one by one."

*ponders*

"Since no-one died last night, we must have a Mutant in our midst - unless the midget was too drunk or lazy to kill one of us. What is the likelyhood that our town - our tiny town - contains both a mutant and a Kittymorph? One human is dead, that would mean we are left with a midget, a mutant, an kitty, and probably a human. Strange odds."


 
Profile Email
Quote
James Bond
 Wednesday, October 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 05/07/09
Posts: 80

*Jumps to his feet, pointing a finger at Tyr.*

HAH!!! There you go again! Trying to shift the blame from yourself onto Fergus! AND you imediately thought that there was a mutant, and not a lazy midget! That does nothing but help PROVE that you are indeed the MIDGET!!!!

*His eye twitches as he proclaims this, an evil grin/grimmace on his face, hand shaking. Evidently, he's been up all night, baracaded (again) in his cozy Inn, waiting for the Midget to strike next, and thinking of ways to guess who it is. He looks ready collapse; someone apparantly needs more sleep.*


 
Profile Email
Quote
Tyr
 Wednesday, October 14 2009 @ 02:47 AM UTC  
Forum Badass
Badass

Status: offline

Registered: 09/15/09
Posts: 98

*gives Bond a cool look. He ticks points off on his fingers*

"First: 'shifting blame.' I do not think it means what you think it does. Second, of course I considered a mutant before a lazy midget. A midget too lazy to cause gross bodily harm is barely a midget at all. Third: I wasn't the first to bring up the possibility of a mutant - Fergus was. Mutants were already part of the discussion."


 
Profile Email
Quote
Content generated in: 1.61 seconds
New Topic Post Reply



 All times are UTC. The time is now 04:34 PM.

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content